Zoom to Introduce Collaborative Document Editing by 2024. Zoom, the popular video conferencing platform, has announced that it plans to introduce collaborative document editing similar to Google Docs by 2024. This new feature will allow users to create and edit documents together in real time during Zoom meetings.
Zoom to Introduce Collaborative Document Editing by 2024
Zoom’s collaborative document editing feature is still under development, but the company has said that it will include a variety of features, such as:
- Real-time editing: All participants in a Zoom meeting will be able to see and edit the document in real time.
- Version history: Zoom will keep track of all changes made to the document, so that users can easily revert to a previous version if needed.
- Comments and suggestions: Users will be able to add comments and suggestions to the document, which will be visible to all participants in the meeting.
- Chat: Users will be able to chat with each other in real time while editing the document.
Zoom’s collaborative document editing feature is expected to be a valuable addition to the platform, as it will allow users to collaborate on documents more efficiently and effectively. It is also likely to make Zoom more competitive with other video conferencing platforms, such as Microsoft Teams and Google Meet, which already offer collaborative document editing features.
Zoom’s collaborative document editing feature:
- Increased productivity: Zoom’s collaborative document editing feature could help teams to be more productive by allowing them to work on documents together in real time. This could be especially beneficial for remote teams.
- Improved collaboration: Zoom’s collaborative document editing feature could help teams to collaborate more effectively by providing them with a centralized place to work on documents together. This could be useful for teams that are working on complex projects or that need to get feedback from multiple people.
- Reduced costs: Zoom’s collaborative document editing feature could help teams to reduce costs by eliminating the need to purchase and maintain separate document editing software.
Overall, Zoom’s collaborative document editing feature is a welcome addition to the platform. It is likely to be a valuable tool for teams that need to collaborate on documents in real time.