How to Use Verve Card to Make Payment on Google Store, Google announced today that Nigerians can now use their Verve cards to make payments on the Google Play Store. This is a major development for the Nigerian digital economy, as it makes it easier for Nigerians to purchase apps, games, and other digital content from the Google Play Store.
Anthea Crawford, Head of Retail and Payment Partnerships at Google Play, said:
“We are thrilled to collaborate with Verve, expanding Google Play access for more Nigerians. The introduction of local payments with Verve cards is a significant milestone, enabling more Nigerians to participate in the app economy and access the apps they need.”
The Managing Director of Verve International, Vincent Ogbunude stated that:
“We are excited to bring digital content and services closer to Verve cardholders, hence bridging the digital divide. As a foremost payment card scheme in Nigeria, Verve’s expanding acceptance promotes inclusion by extending the reach of digital services to a larger segment of the Nigerian population. Maximizing this exciting possibility, users can now add their Verve Cards to their Google Play Account and pay in Naira, without stress,”
How to Use Verve Card to Make Payment on Google Store
To use your Verve card to make payment on Google Store, you will need to:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on Payment methods.
- Select the naira currency.
- Tap on Add payment method.
- Select Verve.
- Enter your Verve card details.
- Tap on Save.
Once you have saved your Verve card details, you can make purchases in naira on Google Play.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when using your Verve card to make payment on Google Store:
- Your Verve card must be linked to a Nigerian bank account.
- The amount you are purchasing must be less than the available balance on your Verve card.
- You may be charged a processing fee by your bank.
If you have any problems using your Verve card to make payment on Google Store, you can contact Google support for help.
Here are some of the benefits of using Verve card to make payment on Google Store:
- You can make payments in naira, which means you will not be charged any foreign exchange fees.
- You can make payments quickly and easily using your Verve card.
- Your Verve card is secure and protected by fraud prevention measures.
If you are a Nigerian looking for a convenient and secure way to make payments on Google Store, then you should consider using your Verve card.